Sunday, November 22, 2015

Mazey

Ahhh Mazey.   I love our little 5 foot Mazey.  She is a joy.  She is gorgeous.  She has a guitar shape on her head, always has.  She is so friendly.  She loves to hide under her fake hollowed out rock.  The only time I see her is when she pocks her head out once in a while.  This means, I have a rumbly in my tumbly mom, can you start to thaw a rat for me.  The other time is when she is cold and she sits on her heating pad just under her glass.  Then we get to see all of her beauty.  She is time for a tank update, however, Sometimes I wonder why, she just goes from one side to the other to hide.   She really doesn't us up all the space provided.  She likes to get out of her cage and loves bathes.  I fill the tub with warm water and she swims around for quite a bit.  Then I dry her off and wrap her in a dry towel and she sits with me for a time.  She is used to be picked up and held.  She is a corn snake. They usually reside in the South Eastern part of the United States.  I named her Mazey due to her "Indian corn" pattern on her belly.



Yum yum.... See the guitar on her head?  

No comments: