Thursday, July 27, 2006

going to be 39

I am going to be 39 next week. Wow!

Now I am getting down to business working on my book by 40!! (Thanks to Martha's inspiration. Thanks.)

I have 3 ideas started and I am working on all of them.

Mexico trips - essays of my trips to Mexico with the family during the seventies and early eighties.

Turtles don't talk back - a memoir of a mom

E.C.F.E. (Early Childhood Family Education) - a thank you to a program that has helped me and my family for the last 9 years. Written as a child's book.

I am going to get one done.

I have plenty of material on both. Just not a lot of quiet sane time to work on it.

1 comment:

bobbione8y said...

okay!!

you are officially a writer!

your's seems to work better than mine, but maybe that is just perception....

fun, huh?

b