Well it is the end of 2010. I am sitting here with Puff. I have just taken 4 ibuprofen, cold meds, sinus meds, lung meds, put hydro cortisone on my eye lids ( I know it causes glaucoma), drank my pumpkin spice coffee, had my lefse with brown sugar and butter, and am catching up on my craft project piles.
What have I learned in 2010.
1. I am not a boy. I don't understand them and they don't understand me.
2. I love to take care of those who need caring for.
3. I wear the same outfit day and night, in public and at home. (as close to PJ's as I can get)
4. Parenting is HARD and is getting harder.
5. Being in a relationship is hard to do when both of you are never with each other.
6. Crafts will pile up and that's ok as long as you are enjoying them.
7. A "clean house" is one with a defined permanent defined path carved out for walking.
8. I am the sick old gazelle but, I feel lucky that I have a place to rest and hide.
9. It's ok to let go.
10.It's ok to hold on.
I hope that I have a great 2011. I would like less drama and more peace. I am planning on taking deep breaths and taking one day at a time. It seems to work good when i do that.
I am going to be reading a daily bible. Hopefully, daily.
I hope for all my friends and readers :-) that you all have a better 2011 than 2010. That way if 2010 was GREAT then 2011 will be FANTASTIC! and if 2010 was a bit of a bummer, then you only have one way to go and that's up!
Happy new year everyone!!