Wednesday, September 20, 2006

What's in a day?


Ahh my little Puff. See how his beard is black, even he is stressed. The poor thing.


What's in a day?

It is just one of those moments of contimplation for me. I find that I want, want, want. That if I have that, I want this. If I have one, I want two. I just can't seem to slow down enough to remain content.

I have been thinking about what changes are taking place in my life. I realize that for the last few days, I have been trying to beat the clock. I know that if I slow down, I will get barried by the bulldozer of life charging up behind me. I will have to spend time digging and struggling out of the pile.

How do I take the time to be reflective, if I see in the reflection, the pile of "stuff" charging behind me.

It makes me anxious.
It makes me tense.
It makes me incontent.
It makes me procrastinate.
It makes me late.
It makes me edgy.
It makes me long for quite.

I feel if I pause, I will be forced to either stop, or rev up my engines. Neither of which, I want.

K~

2 comments:

bobbione8y said...

i will not comment here, except to say "hear ya"

one note, i hope that you are discontent, not incontinent, but either way, it doesn't sound too fun!

! b

K~ said...

Just one of those ebbs and flows in my weekly saga. Pebbles is taking a bath right now..... Now that's cute.....