Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Waking up!

Waking up!! I am so glad to those of you who read my blog. I like the comments either on the site or by email. Thanks.

I am busy working on the house. I have been working with the kids and keeping up with their school stuff.

I have decided to post a photo of them. They are just too cute.

C is my sweet, creative, little artist and she keeps me busy with "I want to make this" I need to write that" "I am making decorations for inside my desk as school!"







D has been going to school very well this year. Working with a therapist has worked very well. He has had 2 rough days. It feels like a miracle that I can count the days he has struggled. He is quite the athelet and still has me wrapped tightly around that little finger of his!!!













S is a bundle of joy and energy. He keeps me busy, frustrated and laughing. Yes, he really sleeps like this!


They just melt my heart.

K~

1 comment:

bobbione8y said...

aw, that just made my day!!

hug the kiddies for me, i do really miss getting to see them.

:) love ya,
b