Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Christmas time in the City


Surviving the holidays.

It has been a fairly nice holiday season this year. The special days have gone well and there were no Major catastrophies. I have to admit it might have been almost relaxing. However, I would not put in that category as of yet. I am now home for 2 weeks with my lovely cherubs. Here is a photo of our Christmas cooking baking experience.

Careful Cora. She is using the new yellow, after Sam sneezed in the 1st batched. We call that "loved" food at our house.

David did 4 or 5 cookies Very well.

Do you need more sprinkles, Sam??

They did a very wonderful and complete job on the cookies. It was nice Grandma Polly could join us.

K~

2 comments:

bobbione8y said...

yeah!!!

you are back!
the cookies look yummy!!

i am SURE to get your gift in the mail this week :))
ha. yeah. right.

perhaps i should plan a visit.

b

Anonymous said...

The new addition to your family is adorable (so is the sweater)! I think you are crazy.....but I guess I already knew that about you! Hee Hee!

You are so talented! The doggie sweater, the book marks, along with the million other crafts that you do! You are amazing!