Tuesday, January 16, 2007

crafts to do
















I have been working on getting some of my crafting projects done. I have 1 October gift that I am for my sister that I have quite literally ripped up part of at least 25 times!!! It is a new knitting pattern, and one I must not be able to do in the din of my house! Then there is the 2 book marks that I am doing for Christmas presents. I am over 1/2 done on one and 1/4 done on the other. Then there is the birthday gift due in early early February!! I have 4 rows done on that. Let's see. I have a mommy and a baby gift to get done for a friend that had a baby in late December. And then there are the doggy sweaters that my vet fell in love with and wants me to sell at the clinic. I have another visit there in a month with Bing! Here is his sweater that I did. It is Cora's design. K~

1 comment:

bobbione8y said...

okay, bing could be a catalogue model.

i keep thinking "bing crosby" not bing cherry :)) so this sweater helps me out.

good idea Cora dear!