Thursday, February 22, 2007

Getting the shop open!!

Well I worked very hard yesterday. I got my Pampered Chef stuff in order. I got 4 catalog shows on my March calendar and will be mailing out my packets today!! I even took an on line training (it was very good)! I put my 7 items up for sale on ebay as usual. I did several emails for the kids and their school stuff. Worked on getting a site for a community project I am working on (at a VERY grass roots level yet). Started scanning Cora's illustrations for my ECFE book. I wrote it, she illustrated it. What else!! Anyway, this am I have a phone meeting and coffee with my husband. Then back to the computer for a couple of hours and play around with Sam and Bing. Meeting tonight and the day is pretty much over! Phew!

K~


Drawing by Cora for my book.

5 comments:

Karen said...

Wow! That's quite a day! I would love to hear more about the grassroots org AND the book. When you have time, of course. :-)

bobbione8y said...

that Cora is a talented one :))

you go girls!!

i even kind of know what ECFE stands for now, after knowing you for the past decade :)

K~ said...

All my life and what goes on, is why I blog. It is my way to journal and record my history. I hope to get more into the mom and travel books, but the 2 smaller ones, are something I think I can handle at this time. Now I have to figure out how to do a small printing of them to give to people I want to have them. K~

Karen said...

I want one!!!

K~ said...

I hope they are nice enough to share with people! K~