Saturday, February 24, 2007

I love Sloths!

These photos are from our visit to the St. Paul Conservatory. It is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!! We had such a good time. The donation cost is very reasonable (because it is a donation :-) If you ever get a chance, you must visit this wonderful place. It is right next to the Como Zoo. So we were able to amble through there too.
This little guy is not the same one below. He is in the zoo part. I visit him every time I go to the zoo. This is by far the best posing he has ever done.

This guy is just loose in the conservatory. If I wanted to pet him, I would have just had to climb the tree!

Here are my monkeys by the Coy pond in the pink blooming section. There are the most gigantic Star gazer lilies I have ever seen in this room!

Orchids are everywhere in the conservatory! You can smell them and touch them (if you dare)


Here are my apes out by a bronze statue at the zoo.
I remember I posed by this statue after Rick proposed to me.
My sisters and I went to the zoo on a girls day and I stood by this guy, flaunting my ring!
K~


3 comments:

Karen said...

Oh, if only I could nap like the sloth!!

The monkeys are my favorites in your pictures!!

K~ said...

They are quite the bunch. It is such a nice day trip! K~

bobbione8y said...

oh, so that is why i'm growing my hair so long, so i'll fit in with all my sloth relatives :))

he he.