Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Stretching it a bit


Time to get the shop open. That is a very common saying at our house. My dad used to always say it, but, he had a shop to open. We just say it to declare we are to get moving towards something. I think showering would be a good move for me. I have been in the same Colts T-shirt since Sunday morning. I am going to do a PC show tonight. I think, they may not appreciate the T-shirt as much as I do???? I also need to wrap up some things that need tending to. I need to create and post an agenda for a PAC meeting on Friday. I need to submit a PC show. I need to finish bookmark #3 of 10. I need to make about 7 phone calls and that is all before little Sam appears on the scene at noon.
Right now it is just beautiful out. It is snowing and not so cold. The flakes are big and just twirling down. I do love when it is just peaceful and quiet. I can look out my window and listen to the turtles clunking and the water flowing from the tanks. Puff is deciding whether or not to bang on his glass to get out and snuggle. Which by the way we did a lot of yesterday. Bing is resting after torturing Nala and doing his business everywhere he is not to. I have rearranged Pebbles and the snake to even a warmer location, and for the life of me, I can not figure out what is happening to all the water in the toad, lizard and frogs home!!?? I fill it every day and it is dry by the night!

Keeping it real.
K~

No comments: