Monday, March 05, 2007

This sounds familiar.......

Obviously the person who wrote this particular Spongebob episode has had some experience with children......

Gary is Spongebob's pet snail (he meow's like a cat)



Spongebob to Gary: Gary! Looks like it's that time of week again: bath time. Come on, let's go get the water started. You're gonna have to get in that tub, Gary. Now, Gary, we can do this the hard way, or the easy way, or the medium way, or the semi-medium-easy-hard way, or the sorta hard with a touch of awkward-easy-difficulty-challenging way. So that's how you wanna play it, huh? Gary!

Spongebob on the phone: Hello, Fancy French Restaurant? I've got a naughty snail here who won't take a bath. What? Can you say that again? Slow down. It's like your speaking some other language. hangs up


Spongebob to Gary: I am really not amused, mister. You are going to take a bath, and you are going to get clean right now.


Gary: Meow.

Spongebob: I am so the boss of you.

Gary: Meow.

Spongebob: It may be a free country, but you live in my house under my rules.

Gary: Meow.

Spongebob: Don't use that tone of voice with me. You will do what I say when I say. What are you doing? I am talking to you, mister. Do not go near that mud puddle! Gary, the snail, do you hear me? I am giving you three seconds to get away from that mud puddle. One, two, two and a half...don't make me say three. Gary leans over the puddle Gary! Gary! Gary! Gary! Spongebob falls in the mud puddle.

2 comments:

bobbione8y said...

oh my.

needed that one. :) why don't i watch spongebob anymore, i love him!!

today i have a sicky cat refusing to eat, and a fat little waddler eating everything in sight :)

but yeah, i'm the boss of them!

Susan said...

I love Sponge Bob. That is one of Joe's favorite episodes and I laugh every time.

Thank you for the great comments on my blog. I saw you are in St. Paul. I am in Maple Grove. Small world.