Friday, March 14, 2008

showing his age


Sweet little Puff is showing his age as of late. I have found him 2 times now, on his back in his habitat. He seems OK today. I was going to bring him with me on my errands, but he looked so comfortable in his blanket, that I just put his harness on and set him in his favorite place. Good thing I didn't have him, I ended up going to lunch with Rick and some of his co workers. That would have made for interesting conversation.
Had to remove an egg from Cleo this morning. It appeared to be stuck. That makes 5 so far. No possible turtles. So sad.
K~

4 comments:

bobbione8y said...

oh puff. no, tell me no. i want him to live to be a VERY OLD bearded dragon.

maybe he is just getting reptile alzheimers, and forgets how to get back up?

:(

K~ said...

Isn't it sad. He is doing fine. I just hate to see those signs. I have him right now and hold him often. He is so adorable. K~

bobbione8y said...

hey, i was thinking maybe kristie could use this photo for promoting her jewelry.

not many lizard / vintage necklace wearers out there i bet!


:)))

K~ said...

That would be GREAT. Feel free! K~