Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Help with gardening - year 2


This is Bing's 2nd spring. He liked to help me photograph my gardens last year, by being in each photo and then biting the plants afterwords. This year, he like to help by being on my lap, standing in the dirt (in the pot) and wading in the turtle pool after I cleaned it. He also likes to rip up my tomato leaves and drink my cold press coffee that I have out there for me to enjoy. Needless to say, I am not getting along with my dog as of late. Yes he is cute, and yes he can be sweet, but, he is SOOOOO naughty! K~

2 comments:

bobbione8y said...

oh. oh. oh.

pretty flowers. i am with Bing, gotta be right there in the middle of things :))

Karen said...

Heh heh. Love that dog.

The flowers are so pretty that I thought they were fake!