Saturday, July 19, 2008

Rainbow Unicorn

Every week I have a song that gets stuck in my head. I obsessively sing or hum it when I am at work. I know that some day, some where, someone will over hear a bird at their feeder and wonder if they just heard this song of a number of others. I really like the first line in this song. It makes me laugh. This song is from the Mighty Bee. K~

I'm a pretty pretty princess.
It's a full time gig.
Everybody wants to be my friend
and it kind of makes me sick.
When I'm not in my canopy bed
I'm filling my diary with stickers.
My mom screams "Get down here Porsha"
and I just say "Whatever."
'Cause I'm running with the rainbow unicorn.
Don't you wish you were me?
Running with the rainbow unicorn
and I want everyone to see.
I'm running with the rainbow unicorn.
Don't you wish you were me?
Running with the rainbow unicorn
and I want everyone to see.
Hey, look at meeeeeeeeeeeee!

3 comments:

Karen said...

I'm pretty sure there is a pill that will make that song go away. Maybe you should get it.

:-)

bobbione8y said...

you're a mom, aren't you?

:)

K~ said...

Bob, can you tell I'm a mom?? I tell ya. The stuff I get stuck in my head. I kind of like this one.

Karen, If it doesn't go away with all stuff I take now.... I doubt there's something out there.

K~