Monday, September 08, 2008

Flowers...they're everywhere.

I finished 2 batches of flowers that I have been working on for some time now. I don't know what to do will all of them. I might put them on etsy, but as of now, I am just putting them away in my flower box. I have a bookmark/coaster box too. And a finished knitting/crocheting chair. And a bin of as yet to be donated hats as well as 6 hats to be donated to chemotherapy patients. Sheesh. I need to move this stuff OUT!

Thanks to Bob, I have now the pattern to do my long awaited babette blanket. I have the yarn, now I need to just get started. K~

3 comments:

bobbione8y said...

oh - love the colors!

that is not what i expected :))

yours will be done years before mine, i bet.

:) i want those flowers. i want a flower box. i want.

K~ said...

Yeah, I liked the colors. Kind of muted and subtle. But still Orange!! About the flowers, I would be happy to give you some flowers. You do have a birthday present coming :-) What is the flower box? Did I make one? K~

bobbione8y said...

oh. you have a birthday present coming to. the battle with myself to keep it is on in full force :)