Monday, November 17, 2008

spoiled!

I had a GREAT long weekend. I came home relaxed and spoiled! Bob got me this cute bag with a needle holder to match...Love it! Also She got me this absolutely adorable and squishy felted turtle! I can't even tell you how much I adore this guy. The kids are quite fond to. THANKS!!
Kristie gave me a gift card to one of my favorite stores! I was able to shop and get some pretty nice things. Thanks Kirstie. The bear hat was my pleasure to make!

It seems like a dream that I was away and LAZY! The food was out of this world. Bob is a great cook and host. I am also missing Blaze and Nagase. Keep me up to date Phillip. I realized later on my drive home that I never even too photos of my favorite people!

Back to the craziness, but I'm happy! K~

1 comment:

Cassie said...

it was really great to see you! glad to hear you enjoyed Sioux Falls again and got to bring home some good swag!