Thursday, December 11, 2008

the children

Yesterday I needed to take some photos to complete my Christmas letter. Look at this handsome crew. I tell ya. I can't believe how big they are! I am hoping for a very happy holiday season this year. Things are coming along, and there has not been too much stress. I hope to keep it that way. Cookies will be made on the weekend before. We are going Winter cabin camping on the the Sunday before, it's always so pretty. My cold has hit it's peak, i hope, so I am looking forward to getting back on my feet.
I fed the zoo this morning. I have not been able to work at WRC for 2 weeks. Last week Rick had a meeting...no sitter, and this week I was coughing up a lung. I just kept envisioning me inhaling deep to cough, and sucking up feathers and what not. ick. So, I hope to be back at it next week. Miss them a lot.
K~

No comments: