Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Busy

Well it has been a busy couple of weeks, actually a busy July. I have a few photos to share.

Ramses has finally cleared most of his tummy mess. He still is not hungry and I need to still force feed him and soak him. Puff is enjoying his peas I have been force feeding him too. Cleo and Clyde got a new 50 gallon tank, thanks to my friend Cindy. They seem to like it. Squirt has joined the "big turtle" tank. So far so good. We are keeping a close eye on him.
On other news, I got a huge box of yarn from my friend Nancy. Wow!! That was sweet and very unexpected. THANKS!!
I work tonight - WRC and Tomorrow night- Pampered Chef.
Then it is my bday on Friday. WoW!
K~

2 comments:

bobbione8y said...

that is one bad a** aquarium, dear.

K~ said...

Yeah, pretty big hu?? You know how much we need more furniture
:-) K~