Tuesday, April 13, 2010

I have a "good lookin brain"



Ok this situation is getting stranger and odder. Now I have looked into my brain, and it was good! I am definitely being treated for occipital neuritis. I will be on meds for about 2 more months and then hopefully I will be able to stop.
Today I spent from 9:45 am to 10:50 am at the neurologist and then went to another clinic for a blood draw.
I spent from 11:00 am to 11:35am waiting to get tested for my low vitamin D, low Iron, and if I am still covered from a rabies bite.
Then off to Target to get previsions for the family.
I am a bit tired, but I planted lettuce instead of napped.
K~

2 comments:

bobbione8y said...

i always knew you had a brain on ya....:)

i hope that you feel better with the diagnosis...

K~ said...

Thanks Bobbi. I was happy to see it was not empty in there~