Friday, December 31, 2010

Goodbye 2010

A few necklaces I made from my cross stitch squares

Well it is the end of 2010. I am sitting here with Puff. I have just taken 4 ibuprofen, cold meds, sinus meds, lung meds, put hydro cortisone on my eye lids ( I know it causes glaucoma), drank my pumpkin spice coffee, had my lefse with brown sugar and butter, and am catching up on my craft project piles.


What have I learned in 2010.
1. I am not a boy. I don't understand them and they don't understand me.

2. I love to take care of those who need caring for.

3. I wear the same outfit day and night, in public and at home. (as close to PJ's as I can get)

4. Parenting is HARD and is getting harder.

5. Being in a relationship is hard to do when both of you are never with each other.

6. Crafts will pile up and that's ok as long as you are enjoying them.

7. A "clean house" is one with a defined permanent defined path carved out for walking.

8. I am the sick old gazelle but, I feel lucky that I have a place to rest and hide.

9. It's ok to let go.

10.It's ok to hold on.
I hope that I have a great 2011. I would like less drama and more peace. I am planning on taking deep breaths and taking one day at a time. It seems to work good when i do that.

I am going to be reading a daily bible. Hopefully, daily.
I hope for all my friends and readers :-) that you all have a better 2011 than 2010. That way if 2010 was GREAT then 2011 will be FANTASTIC! and if 2010 was a bit of a bummer, then you only have one way to go and that's up!

Happy new year everyone!!
K~

4 comments:

Deb said...

Hi Kerstin- Happy New Year from me and the rest of the Sewells! I have a blog too-- http://whitepines.blogspot.com if you're interested. It's been boring lately but I have a resolution to change that...like that's gonna happen! Take care.

Deb said...

oops, sorry I misspelled your name Kirsten!

Anonymous said...

Kirstin,
GREAT necklaces. I would wish for an awesome 2011 for you and I hope it is.

K~ said...

Hey Deb, Just visisted your blog. Thought it was really nice. I really liked your photos. Have a GREAT new year.