Thursday, December 16, 2010

Vision

Vision
This is a vision that I had. I needed to do a square for it. The left side is my life. Things in order and the flower buds are troubles that occur, but are handleable. The right side is of stress and incoming turmoil. Each color of the buds are represented on the right side. It really was therapeutic to do this square. I have slowly been settling into my new normal, which, by the way, I feel is life for all of us. We go day by day in our life and it is not for us to sit idle and never experience anything good or bad. It's like the quote from Finding Nemo. Dori - "If you didn't let him do anything then he would do nothing....not much fun for little Harpo." K~

4 comments:

bobbione8y said...

i am noticing in your vision that the chaos takes up a bigger chunk than the order ;)

hope that flips soon. i miss you dear!

K~ said...

Yes, I even started it over so the angle was more severe. I feel a bit better over the last few days. All 3 of the kids have now been diagnosed with special needs in some way. It was not a shock, but it has been overwhelming. I miss you too. I am keeping up with my holiday stuff, somewhat. I have my cards printed, now just to assemble and mail. crafts are getting done, but I am not going to get them out before the Christmas deadline. Hopefully I will make it before March this year :-)

bobbione8y said...

sigh.

well, we are all 'diagnosed' in some way, even if we haven't officially been diagnosed, right? just remember you have 3 healthy wonderful kids.

i heart you :)) i love that you are taking your life and putting it in these little squares. that's amazing.

K~ said...

Thanks Bob. K~