Friday, April 22, 2011

Easter Chicks


I hope all of you have a very blessed Easter weekend. Jesus Christ died for our sins, and raised again in 3 days. I am so glad, that I do not have to have a sacrificial alter in my back yard to atone my sins with God. After reading all the detailed requirements in my daily bible it made me nervous to think if I might forget something in the process. I think that the gift of Jesus to us from our loving God, shows how well he knows his creation. He knows we are fickle and forgetful. He loves us in spite of who we become. Thank you Jesus. Thank you for never giving up on me. K~

3 comments:

Bobbi said...

Happy Easter to the Walshes !

I love my little bird, and I love that we share a faith in our God, that will last forever :))

plus, that means someday i will see you more often!

K~ said...

That will be so awesome! have a nice weekend. K~

S.B. >> said...

cool post