Monday, April 09, 2012

Monday Moday

beautiful art I found on my cultural searches

Here we go.  My Monday morning has started.  I got the kids out the door and off to school.  I have Pebs and Shelly the turtles and Bob the anole. I lost about 20 baby crickets trying to get them into Bobs home.  I need to work that out more efficiently.  I "watered" the crickets and switched over the meal worm beetles into another home.  I am a bit unsure on how to do this particular zoo.  I have fed Mazey. I am going to wait for Medusa until class today.  I have Natasha, Boris, Yuri, Francis, and Perdi left.  Once that is done, I need to work on my class power point and get a download for my 3rd "cultural study" 4x4 square piece.  Then I need to clean the house, dishes, clothes, floors and beds.  I had a head ache all day yesterday and slept most of the day.  Missed Easter festivities, but not the meaning.  Happy Monday.  K~ 

1 comment:

bobbione8y said...

hi dear! sorry that easter was not a good day.

i love the peacock, though ;)

i can hardly wait to see the zoo routine in person. well, except the medusa part ;)