Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Pinterest

I am slowly beginning to understand Pinterest, at least, the way I want to understand it.  I spend a few minutes a day surrounded with things that visually stimulate me and my creative mind.  I read things that make me think and smile.  I look at God's amazing work in his wonderful world of animals, plants and nature. All I want to live in, all I want to see with my own eyes can be found here and since I am only one person with one life, I can't do everything I want.  Pinterest has given me a small tiny slice of this.  Thanks to whom ever introduced it to me.  I am not sure who it was, but I am glad I have it.  Oh.... and if I got the idea wrong, don't tell me, cuz it makes me happy the way it is.  K~

1 comment:

bobbione8y said...

um, yeah.

i would say you got the hang of it ;)