Friday, October 04, 2013

Preparing for Class


So it's that time again.  I need to start preparing for my Cold Blooded Critters class.  I start teaching it at the beginning of November.  Wow, only a month to go.  This year I am teaching about snakes, lizards and invertebrates.  SO... I need to work on my power point, again.   Seems like I am always tweaking that thing.  The best part... I can't find my 130 slide power point flash drive! Now that just Sucks!  So I need to really buckle down and get busy with things.  I am working on visuals.  My favorite idea is making a crocheted giant squids eye. I am also making a better reticulated python crocheted string.  Boy, I also need to crochet a thread snake.  sheesh.  This blog wasn't suppose to stress me out!  I better stop typing and get busy doing some of these things.  K~
   

No comments: