Monday, July 31, 2006

39 today!!


I am 39 years today.
It is kind of neat. I am not feeling too old yet.
Ask me tomorrow!
To clear up the photo I posted yesterday.
The littlest one is (was) pumpkin, the one hanging off the rock is (was) BB,
and the one in front bottom of the pack is (was) Peterson.
Maxwell is in the back.
Here are photos of Shelly.
She was previously named by original owner.
I would have names her Cleo, or tortoise, or Madam tri toe,
or something extremely regale.
But she seems to know her name,
so I call her shelly the 3 toed box turtle.
I am having troubles getting one of pebbles downloaded.
Maybe a photo a day for me.
I have 2 new arrivals coming tomorrow night.
One Russian tortoise and one water turtle.
Both adoptions.
I think that I will be done on Friday when
I take in Puff the Bearded dragon.
Another Adoptee that needs a loving home.
The last animals I will take in ( I hope) will be any baby turtle
net rescues in the fall.
I will then devote my time to turtle sculptures
both hand made by me and purchased. (much easier to care for)
Have a beautiful hot day.

No comments: