Sunday, July 30, 2006

Learning at 38...

My last day of being 38. It was a full and crazy year.
Lots of unexpected good things. More unexpected bad thing.
I feel that over all it was a learning year for me.
I hope now I can apply what I have learned.
I learned that lose is hard no matter how small your little friends are that go.
Run on little Peterson, Pumpkin and BB. I miss you.
I learned to listen better. I learned that listening is the key to relationships of any kind.
I learned that my body needs time to rest.
I learned that there are never too many crafts to enjoy doing, but you can't do them all at once!! I learned that raising humans is challenging but mostly rewarding.
I learned that raising turtles is quieter and less exhausting.
I learned that resting is not a waste of time.
I learned about government. More than I ever wanted to. But it was very interesting
and far far from where my brain has been able to travel in the last 9 years.
I learned that being me is enough, now I need to believe it.
I hope for my 39th year to be full of successful practices of what I learned.
Right now, however, I wish I could learn how to post a picture.

1 comment:

bobbione8y said...

that's alot of turtles...i am confused, who is who?