Tuesday, August 01, 2006

2 new arrivals

I have my new family members. They are too exhausted for photos tonight. I will try and get some photos out tomorrow. Yuri is the Russian Tortoise. He had a rough ride and is resting comfortably now. Cleo is large. She is now with Clyde ( a temporary member of the family). He seems to like her, but I need to figure out housing for her. Now just one more adoptee this week ( a seven year old bearded dragon) and then I will rest and hope I can get some babies this fall. I wish I had a video of Maxwell and his friend I have yet to name. He is just relentless! However, the map turtle doesn't seem to mind, so why change what is working, for now?

On other news, I am getting organized to continue writing I am working on all 3 book ideas. I hope that I can get excited about at least one of them. I am considering changing my approach, thanks to advise from Lisa. I am going to try and write in a conversation form. I hope that will help me loosen up a little.

No comments: