Thursday, August 03, 2006

Was I exaggerating about Maxwell?




Here is my tank set up in my office. I am really working hard on cleaning out the mess and adding only things that are pleasant. Do you see Maxwell.... He is just on Magellan!! He had done this since I introduced them. Magellan has been so patient with him. Map turtles must be the laid back type!!


I was quoted as saying today......"Well at least I know it's still July!" This coming from someone's who's birthday is on July 31st. WOW!!

I have had a full week of changes (animals), old anxieties / habits of the past (my son not going to school) and pressures (business).

Torn between desires and responsibilities, I think that my reactions are common, when overloaded I shut down to rejuvenate and rest, in order to rebuild. I know that my days are getting to crazy when I forget what day it is. Or even month. A friend of mine with 5 children, wrote a personal check to me this spring and dated it April 2004. HMMMM.......

I am enjoying looking at my turtles . My turtles give me peace and happiness. I think that is what pets are supposed to do for us and why we have them. Making room for companions has been truly releasing. I enjoy getting rid of excess. I am enjoying space and progress in my endeavored. I enjoy finding new room to move around and clearing up my messy house. I suppose I am taking joy in the small day to day things. I think that is a good thing.
(ok Martha!!)

I will try and download some photos, not too successful, though.

No comments: