Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Being the whole of ourselves

Ahhh.... The restful sound of kids screaming in the morning. It really loosens up those tight neck muscles, and gets you ready for the day.

I have been hopelessly doing a little of this and a little of that to begin my day, and alas, it is almost 11 AM and I am no further then I was an hour ago. Sometimes that just happens.

I need to prepare a bit for school coming. I also need to prepare for 1,000 other things too. And somehow, it all gets done one way or another.

I of course find time to do some things I enjoy. I just think that I want to do that more then the things I need to do. K~

"We can't be expected to leave the unhappy and angry parts of ourselves at the door before coming in. We all need to feel that we can bring the whole of ourselves to the people who care about us." Mr. Rogers -

(Life's Journeys according to Mister Rogers- Family Communications Inc. 2005)

2 comments:

bobbione8y said...

Is there a reason that you chose a photo of a plant that is "all wound up" for this post?

notice how pretty it is anyway !!

:)

K~ said...

Not on purpose. What are you thinking about? Now that you mention it, I should have put an open flower or plant. Hmmmmm