Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Sick Again.........

Seems like I spend most of my time sick. This time Strep of all things. On meds!! Again!!. I have tried to slow down a bit, but I can't go in reverse......or can I???

Anyway, I am gearing up for the trip to South Dakota with the family. I can't wait to photograph on the trip.

I have the zoo to prepare and the family to prepare too. I don't know which on is harder.

Then there is the school shopping to be done. WoW.... kind of behind.

Well Happy Tuesday and almost Wednesday.

2 comments:

bobbione8y said...

awww, Puff will miss you guys! he looks sad.

rats, sorry you are sick. nothing like being sick in the BADlands, that oasis of healing :)) ha.

still think you better make it a shorter trip :)

see you next week tho! yeah!

K~ said...

He does like being out. I think he is going to miss us. Iam trying to get excited about the trip. I am looking forward to seeing you. I hope that all works out. K~