Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Unbelievable

More lilies ..... This lily has much smaller leaves. The plant, however, is enormous. The new leaf shoots and flowers are coming out of the center of the plant. All the leaves are from the same plant. Notice on the top left, the jumbo leaf from the other lily. That's a pretty big plant. Kind of a jaw dropper. Photographing plants is somewhat easier to me then my live animals. I have been enjoying taking photos of nature this summer. It is really a challenge to get a sweet photo of my water turtles. Since they are all new to me except Maxwell. They run away so quickly. I finally got a few photos of LuLu. Here is LuLu and Magellan. LuLu is 2" and Magellan is around 5". I also got an incredible photo of an orb weaver spider. My neighbor had it in her Garden. This spider is at least 2" tip to tip. It is about an 1" from the garage slat. There is really not much space between the wall and spider. I am SO glad that is in her garden instead of mine. My sister has one in her garden too. Oh Man!! God is truly working in nature. If he can work with these creatures, he can truly work with me. Yeah..... There's hope! Have an inspired day. K~

1 comment:

bobbione8y said...

you know what's kind of funny, it's like the exact same color palette between the smaller lily and the cool spider!!

nice to know that every once in awhile God kind of cheats too :))

I love these photos.