Saturday, August 12, 2006

Water lilies at Como Zoo

HUGE water lilies at Como Zoo. These are about 3 to 4 feet wide each. The center of the plant is actually in the center of the photo! Look at the size of that water lily. So impressive.
Saturday. Wow what a week. It has been a full week of fun, exhaustion and family. I am so excited that I have finally finished my 3rd strip of my strip afghan. I enjoy it so much. I am also happy to say that I have finished my book too. I need to count up how many books I've read since I began the "reading" in my life. I am really enjoying books. I have been reading - on purpose since May of 2005. It has been over a year- yahoo! I had a list going, but, alas, I can't find it. I need to start again from my memory, good luck there.

3 comments:

bobbione8y said...

They cannot be REAL?????

omgosh, that is the coolest thing i have EVER seen!! i would have wanted to jump right in the pond and touch that thing :))

K~ said...

They are sooo cool. believe how big they are. I have a couple of other photos of lilys from there. K~

bobbione8y said...

I need to see those!!