Thursday, September 07, 2006

She didn't order that!

Well S was off to school this morning for the first time and is back from school already. 3 hours go quick. Every morning this week when he has come home, he has taken off his cloths, "because I'm sweatin' hot" and goes around the house nude. Interesting.

Rick and I ate breakfast this morning. We lingered over coffee. I ordered pancakes with my breakfast. When they didn't arrive, Rick stated to the waitress that I didn't get my pancakes. She said to him...." She didn't order that." That was an unusual response, I thought.

Just an odd day of observations I guess.

I have such a full week and it keeps on going. I hope it will be a restful weekend. Next week is another full one. Just have to take it one day at a time.

I liked this sticker on a doughnut bag we got on our trip. All Day Long!.....Really?..... K~

1 comment:

bobbione8y said...

he he. great advertising.

hope the week is going better, especially now that it is over :)

i went to beth moore last night and will go again at 7 am today. she is L O U D but interesting.

i wish you were here!
but it looks like it's a good thing you are home :)

b