Thursday, October 26, 2006

Class Picture Day.....


Today has been a very long day, and it is only noon! It is class photo day at JJ Hill today. David did NOT want his photo take! So in true mom form, I bribed him with a Pokemon Stuffty. Of course, one Pokemon Stuffty turn into 3 at the Walsh home (the 3 kid deal). So before I went off to buy Pokemon Stuffties, oh and groceries, David tells me he wants me in his class photo with him. Can you even imagine that?? "Mame, can you get out of your sweet little sons photo now?" or " Ok old lady, move along." Is that not so sweet of David? Before I left, I gave him my cross necklace, which he wares a lot, and he seemed just fine with that. His hair is so long and unwashed, but that is how he looks most days. I am so thankful my prayer was answered this morning.

Cora is off in her sweet beautiful form. I remember 2 years ago, when she got out of her sick bed, so David would go to school to get his pictures taken. Ahh, the memories.

Sam was so sweet. I saw him in line. He was all ready to get his Class photo done. His first professional photo.

I got the 3 stuffties. $7 a piece (that helps the budget) and oh, also the groceries.

Now I relax for literally 2 minutes until Sam comes home.

K~

2 comments:

bobbione8y said...

aw, i can't believe that the kids have shorts on!! all of a sudden, it's freezing cold over here!!

makes me think minnesota is like the tropics or something :))

b

K~ said...

Old picture!!!!