Thursday, October 12, 2006

Puff goes to school!

I took Puff to Davids class today. Of Course......it was snowing out. I bundled him up, got a hot water bottle, a blanket, put him in my coat all bundled and off we went. He was so good. He loved it there. I think he know he was a star!!

I feel very honored. I had a fantastic author contact my blog. Bob Tarte (Enslaved by ducks)! I really love his writting and was so touched by the contact by him. If you want a great read, read his book. I could relate as a multiple pet owner. I think however, that if you have one pet you will relate! I also think if you can't understand how people like myself find themselves with uncountable critters, this is a well written book that explains it well. He makes very true statements. Neat!

K~

2 comments:

bobbione8y said...

HOW DID BOB TARTE KNOW WHERE TO FIND YOU?

that's freaky. okay, i am freaked out!!

bobbi

ps, puff is adorable.

K~ said...

He googles his book title once a week and my blog came up because I had his title in it. We emailed back and forth a couple of times today. He seems really nice. K~