Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Buried.....

Puff Bathing... I do love this animal!!

Buried under the pile of Laundry!

Yes, I have emerged from the piles and piles, only to be driven back under them. I am still around and still kicking. At what I don't know. I am just randomly kicking about. There is so much to do and I will never get it all done.

Each day feels like "Ground Hogs Day" (the movie) and yet, it always turns out MUCH different then I had in mind.

I have been trying to enjoy my crafting. I have so many ideas in my head floating around, for gifts. I have such little time to do much of it....Not to mention that both my arms, hands, and fingers go numb immediately and I need to stop and straighten them out for a while. I also have to work with a 7 year old boy on my lap, blocking my view. While, I need to help my 9 year old with her math and writing homework, while playing skateboard men with my 4 year old. All, of course, while sitting in the corner of my small TV room enjoying Pokemon.

If this sounds like a good time. Please let me know. Have a great day. They are ALL at school!! (until Noon)

K~

2 comments:

bobbione8y said...

omg that is the cutest cutest cutest lizard i ever saw :))

i want to hug him!

K~ said...

He is SO SO Sweet!!! K~