Thursday, November 16, 2006

Going overboard again

Puff is angry about the peas. Where's the super worms!!

I wish that somewhere on our body, we had one of those pop up thermometers that Thanksgiving Turkeys have!! I don't know why, at almost 40, I just don't see my overboardness "sneaking" up on me. I used to say " I don't need a brick to fall on my head to get it, I need the entire house" Well, that insight came at 26. I am now 39!!! I really have not adjusted to that revelation much.

I overdo it in almost everything in my life. If I am lazy, even, I am a complete SLUG! I get signs alright, but who do I think those signs are for?? Obviously they are not me?? The stiff neck. The pain shooting from my shoulder, through my teeth, into my brain? The over eating, Over not eating, Over sleeping, Over up at 4:30 AM working, Over cleaning, Over ignoring cleaning, Stepping Over junk, Grinding my teeth, blowing like a volcano, playing a computer game so many times, I don't even remember starting it. Need I go on. The signs are everywhere. I guess that makes me either deaf, blind, dumb or all of the above. I love to blog, but feel it may be too boring for people to read about my daily struggles with my life in a match box house, like it is stuffed with that inflatable shaving cream foam that just keep expanding and coming out of can, minutes after you stopped squeezing it! If I clean an area, I can literally turn around, and it will be dirty, messy, cluttered or all of the above. I HAVE BEEN DECLUTTERING!!!! Where does it all come from!

There, I got that off my chest. K~

2 comments:

bobbione8y said...

oh, so THAT is where you've been!

ha.

why is it, no matter how old we get, we are still sort of us?

you know, you need to examine why you do the blog. are you doing it to entertain others? or is it more of a reflective thing, it justifies who you are in a way?

i know that the blog is awesome for me, just because i have a teeny little voice out there, even if NOBODY is reading it! at first, i wanted to see those comments, but by now, i'm just in it to PUT OUT THERE what is going on with me.

i think you need to keep blogging :)) your blogs are good.

oh, and hi, i missed you.
love,

me

K~ said...

As I was writing that blog, I realized that I like to blog and it is my way of journaling. I am very committed to my writing of my essays or "books" etc. But, I don't find a lot of time to do them. This keeps it on the forfront of my mind.

Missed you too.

K!