Thursday, December 07, 2006

Crafting is a good thing


(Part of a book mark based on Van Gough's sunflower painting)

I have been working my little fingers to the bone. I really enjoy the arts and crafts. I am working on bookmarks, scarves, slippers and mini clay sculptures. I am not going to get it all done by the holidays. I hope that the holidays can include January and February too!!


Here is a beautiful photo of our tree. I had something else in mind, but, when you have a 4 year old as your decorator, this is what you are going to get~ Notice the height of the garland. (When S requested the garland, it was for the walls, or so I thought.)

K~

2 comments:

bobbione8y said...

ohhh.

is that my christmas present?
i promise not to tell if it is :))

ha ha.
so, you have to read carey's blog about the tree. sounds like she has a similar thing going on!

K~ said...

What is her blog site? I tell you! He has the decorating bug this year! Everything must reflect christmas. He is so sweet. And..... Hard to keep up with! K~