Sunday, January 28, 2007

Cold vs.Warm

Cold Blooded staying warm...

Warm blooded getting cold!!

Bitter cold and training a puppy??

Now I know why I love my reptiles so much!!! In Minnesota, I need to keep the cold blooded cozy warm, like I like to be!!

AHHHHH doesn't it look warm under the light, in the blanket??

Not so fun going out for potty morning, noon, and night.

Not so fun holding the door open, while Nala decides when she is going to leave.

Not a blast getting up every morning at 4 AM to let the cat out AND hold the door open so she can sniff the air. You may wonder, why do you indulge her K~?? Because she relentlessly scratches the closet door and meows until you do!

Some are just easier then others :-)

K~

2 comments:

bobbione8y said...

um, okay so i sort of stole puff's pic to put on my blog...

:)) is that okay?

K~ said...

No Prob!! K~