Monday, January 29, 2007

There is Beauty in Patients


It's Finished!!
I am so proud of myself. I never gave up and I kept redoing it until I got it right. This is a scarf I made for my Wonderful Sister Marsha. She does so much for our family!! It is out of VERY expensive yarn. The most I have ever spent on a skein. It is sockette yarn. A very tiny strand. I just learned how to knit this pattern when I started on Thanks giving! I am sure I ripped up this scarf at various points at least 20 times!! But it looks the same from beginning to end. I had to challenge myself not to cheat her or myself out of the beautiful product I knew it could have been. I am so excited to give it to her tonight! K~

2 comments:

bobbione8y said...

WOW.

marsha is going to be very very happy when she gets THAT!

love the stitch...looks perfect too :)) nobody will know how long it took to make it that way :)

K~ said...

Thanks bob, miss you. K~