Sunday, January 21, 2007


Football playoffs!!
I want Indy and Chicago to win.
Then......Indy to take it all!!
I do like Peyton Manning! Even though, I got ripped off of getting him for my quarter back.
I am still quite faithful to him.
I have 2 people on the Colts, however, that will be playing this weekend.
I have Chicago's defense so, that will help.
I am in the running to take the big win in our fantasy football league. FINALLY!!
I do have to give most of the credit to my assistant coach...Rick. He has made some impressive suggestions to me (the head coach) to keep me alive. The name of my team is "The Three Banger" named after the # of children I have. I have been in the running in the last 10+ years I have been in the league. I think I even took 3rd one year, but to be in the running for 1st.
That's exciting.
K~

No comments: