Thursday, January 18, 2007

Freaking out over crafts!!


I know it sounds funny to "freak out" over crafts. Isn't that supposed to relax you and calm you down!! Not me. David needed me to make this bunny he saw in a magazine. "Your you finished with the bunny yet?" became the mantra for 2 days. He would bring me the stuffing, the yarn, the magazine over and over again. So added to my list, is this bunny. I personally think it came out ok (no pattern, just a photo), but the one in the magazine (where you can order a pattern!!!!) is much cuter!
K~

2 comments:

bobbione8y said...

did i teach you everything you know?

i want to take some credit for these creations, because they are incredible ;))

ha.

K~ said...

You did teach me a lot!! Thanks for looking at them. I do have to get very creative!! K~