Monday, February 05, 2007

I am so looking forward to the release of "Fowl Weather" by Bob Tarte!! I read his first book "Enslaved by Ducks". I know I have mentioned it before. Well, he is coming out with his second book in March. I tell you, if you have any connection to animals or quirky real life observation, you must read the first one and wait for the second. It is a wonderful book.
Parts seem written right from the Walsh family memoirs.
Our "Farm in the city" would, however, I would need to include my 4 humans that live here with me, as well. Bob Tarte truly captures the nuance's of animal and human behavior.
K~

3 comments:

bobbione8y said...

gotta get this one for Phil - he liked the first one :))

me

K~ said...

Oh, I am so glad! K~

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for mentioning my book "Enslaved by Ducks." The follow-up (or 'fowl-up'), "Fowl Weather," is now available. Let me know if you like it! Thanks.