Saturday, February 03, 2007

What a difference a day makes.

What a difference a day makes. BRRRRRRR......................... and I mean BRRRRRRR.................... I was out in it all day too. Fun things though. I went to an appointment with David that went well, once we got there! Then we went shopping at Target. Then, Cora and I went on a mom and daughter date. We went to lunch and cross stitched together. We then went to Micheal's, a craft store. After, we went and I treated her to the most delicious chocolate cake in the world! and some hot chocolate. And for the last 2 hours, the kids have been playing like cherubs!! Man what a nice time so far. David went to a birthday party today and had a great time. Sam and Rick went to the "Glass building" finally. Sam has been waiting forever to see that. It is the Conservatory in St. Paul. They have an entire new section. It has a sloth, lizard, birds, and a giant snake. Look at Sam, and behind him is the snake!!! K~

2 comments:

bobbione8y said...

um, there is NO WAY i would turn my back to that thing.

i'm drawing the line at coming for a visit when you decide to get one of those :))

K~ said...

Not going to happen. Almost did. Thanks to my thorough research. Not going to happen! K~