Friday, February 09, 2007

Smell the coffee!









Taking time to smell the coffee.


Well I did it. I blew off everything last night. It just got too hard to coordinate everything.


I am now, having a hard time getting things done for today.


I need to leave in 70 minutes and I am still in my pj's.


I don't know what ever happened to the organized, motivated, go getter that I once was.


I really think that I have become another person.


I don't think that it is all bad!! I just think that it is interesting.


The super organized, neat freak type A,


turning into a disorganized, slob, type B or C!! Is there a C??


Anyway.

I am having a cup of coffee in my favorite cup.


It is an original cup from the original Starbucks in Seattle.


I long to go there again. It was one of my most favorite trips!!


I need to just fantasize about that wonderful week. I was hoping to go again this April, but finances and freaky family issues are keeping me from that! BOO HOO!!!!!


It was so fun to see Lisa, Harper and Seattle. I think that I just need to work something out.


Maybe this Summer? Or over spring break?


Or I don't know.....


K~


I miss "Little" Harper. Oh and Lisa too!

3 comments:

bobbione8y said...

how about a little road trip to SD?

i'm not promising it will be as exciting as seattle, but i have Siesta and Been (hopefully :() and will probably be propagating a garden in the basement about that time!!

come see me!

K~ said...

I was thinking about that! Maybe a long weekend (4) or so. Let's chat. K~

Susan said...

Hi,
You don't know me, but I am a fellow blogger of Bobbi's and decided to check out your site via the Back Forty. Let me just tell you I completely relate to your thoughts.

I too am a former type A who is now a B or C or D. This stay at home gig has really put me into this place I don't really get. So don't worry you are not alone, I am a "slacker" mom too. That's what my friends and I call ourselves, slackers. We have embraced the term.

Have a great day and enjoy your coffee, I know I am enjoying my venti latte right now.
ss