Thursday, February 08, 2007

Too Much, Too Little time and me!

Pebbles with attitude!
Being too many places at once. Doing too many things at once. Fitting it all in. I am struggling with that this week. I feel that I am running too much and doing too much. Some of the signs for me are sleeping (collapsing), frantically cleaning and organizing, Doing 2 back to back loads of dishes, eating popcorn, pop and scones for nourishment, and forgetting what color hair my kids have. No stay at home mom with 3 kids and 44 animals, should have 2 meetings on one night at the same exact time!! And of course, no one should have 44 animals! "This is crazy, This is crazy, This is crazy!!!" to quote Chevy Chase in Vacation. Of course that is when he is going to skinny dip with Christi Brinkley (you know "oh her, she's ugly"). So more then likely, I am going to just stay home. After all, it was -11 below zero for the actual temp today, today, when I went out for my appointment!! Now I think it is 8! Well I am off to see what Bing and Sam have gotten into since I stopped to type this. K~

Who is copying whom?..or is it whom is copying whom? or Whom is copying who?

1 comment:

bobbione8y said...

i LOVE that posture :)

siesta does the belly up flop too, she loves to stick her front legs straight out and touch my nose with them.

she also kisses me on the lips.
kinda weird, but really really cute :)) remember that when you want a bite of my candy bar! he he ...