Friday, March 30, 2007

All Done!


I have been working on 10 book marks for my friends book club. I started Mid January and have finally finished Mid March. 2 months on constant cross stitching. I am working on a few larger ones right now. I just finished a Christmas present.....oops. I am also so close (under a foot) to being done with my knitted strip afghan. Then, I need to crochet that together. It must be the season of finishing? This isn't the best photo of the book marks, but, I was going to photograph them on a sunny day outside, and alas, we have had very few of those where I have been around long enough to photograph them. They are all original designs and color choices. I just love doing the designing and color choosing, Not so much loving the tedious cross stitching!!
Well I am off to work on PC and Ebay stuff.
K~

4 comments:

Karen said...

Wow. I'm impressed!

Hey, I need some PC stuff. Will you get my email from Bobbi??

K~ said...

Will Do! Thanks for your kind words. K~

bobbione8y said...

oh. i like that one and that one and that one :))

b

K~ said...

Oh Thanks Bob! K~