Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Creative Build Up!

10 small book marks (floss) - all 10 are unique designs
I am suffering from Creativity Build Up!! I have been thinking and thinking how I can make a living from my many Hand Crafts. It then dawned on me that I am surrounded by Creative people that make a living from there Creativity. HELP!! Any suggestions?
K~


Long/thin book mark (floss and ribbon).


Large book mark (floss) - Garden and Sky theme -initials of persons children in the sky.


Large book mark (floss) - Color theme is after the paintings by Mori.

Oops how did he get here? Oh, it's Wednesday.

3 comments:

Karen said...

You have quite the talent there, K! I am not a business woman, so can't help there. On my creative end, I finished four throw pillows for the couch (will post next week) and have been baking like mad for Bubba and crew.

K~ said...

Karen, Thanks for your encouraging comments!! K~

KristieLou said...

k~
Hi. Thanks for posting on my blog. I can't wait to meet you on Saturday. You have to be cool to be friends with B. I think we will have fun. We can talk about all our creative crazy ideas.

Kristie :)