Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Knock me out next time!!!


Ok, the actual procedure went well, until I started to bleed all over. The doctor had to apply pressure for a good 5 minutes with the needle scope in. yeah..... then, the nurse took over. The towel I was told not to touch because it was sterile was in my mouth and I was chewing on it. Guess it wasn't sterile any more. Next time. I will opt for surgery. I will be either knocked out or drugged up until I think I am knocked out. Hopefully it is a hematoma from my fall when I screwed up my right hand. But they could only get one sample and need 3 to 4. That means, I need to probably go through this again in the next couple weeks. K~

3 comments:

Karen said...

Huh? What am I missing here????????

K~ said...

Oh, I went for a mammogram. They saw what they figured is a bruise from me falling. so they did an ultrasound. Still not sure. So they wanted to take some samples. Me, like an idiot, opted to have them do it the "easy" way. NO!! Ouch. So, since they only got one sample, not 3 or 4, I may have to do this again. if so, I'm going under. I am sorry. It was a weird blog. I will probably remove it. K~

bobbione8y said...

ahhhhh!

sorry i did not get a chance to call yet. i WILL touch base in the next few days...

love you!